I remember you (Jack) once wrote something about "holarity." While I'm sure it was a typo, it did offer a number of amusing possibilities in the Intaguinee department:
--> Amusement stemming from trying to live the life Jesus calls us to? (Example: cheering at a hockey game, the other team's fans want to start a fight, you say, "Sorry, we love Jesus and won't fight back.")
--> Or maybe just the entertainment you discover while sitting in a pit?
1 Comments:
I remember you (Jack) once wrote something about "holarity." While I'm sure it was a typo, it did offer a number of amusing possibilities in the Intaguinee department:
--> Amusement stemming from trying to live the life Jesus calls us to? (Example: cheering at a hockey game, the other team's fans want to start a fight, you say, "Sorry, we love Jesus and won't fight back.")
--> Or maybe just the entertainment you discover while sitting in a pit?
I'm sure there are more.
By
mollysidera, at 2/10/2006 11:31 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home