Care of Clayton...
Incompatibile: Something that gives you diarrhea.
(Also, after coining the word, Clayton suggested that I "intanguinee" it... meaning that he has successfully "verbed" the noun Intanguinee. I'm four square against it, but we'll see how long the grammatical integrity can hold.)
(Also, after coining the word, Clayton suggested that I "intanguinee" it... meaning that he has successfully "verbed" the noun Intanguinee. I'm four square against it, but we'll see how long the grammatical integrity can hold.)
3 Comments:
I think that Incompatibile would be used to refer to food that doesn't agree with your stomach in general, not just ones that make you looser than a ... ... I won't finish that.
By
skip, at 7/24/2007 6:35 AM
I know, I agree, but it was Clayton's word, so I went with his original definition. Perhaps he cares to refine it?
By
mollysidera, at 7/24/2007 2:51 PM
Eh, I'm ok with it, as long as it stays true to its bile-related roots.
By
Anonymous, at 7/31/2007 7:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home